Follow the Leader
Follow the Leader is a 5-week Bible experience for all ages. This intergenerational curriculum is highly flexible and provides a unified experience for your entire Sunday School program and the whole family.
Designed to be led in-person or online, this 5-week Sunday School lesson pack comes with 5 powerful lessons for all ages:
- The Good Shepherd's Voice [John 10:1-10]
- A Recipe for Happiness [Matthew 5:1-12]
- Thanks Living [Matthew 25:31-46]
- Fishing for People [Matthew 4:18-23]
- Naaman Follows Directions [2 Kings 5:1-14]
Your Sunday School class will learn Biblical principles like telling others about Jesus, the source of true happiness from the Beatitudes, how to share God's blessings with others, knowing Jesus' voice and listening to it, and following God's plan.
What do I get in this Sunday School lesson pack?
- 3 lesson plans: preschool, lower elementary, and upper elementary
- Animated Bible videos (watch sample video)
- How-to video instructions for teachers
- Bible backgrounds
- Teacher devotions
- Supply checklists
- Parent handouts
- Bible teaching
- Memory verse activities
- Interactive Bible experiences
- Snack activities
- Group games
- Coloring page handouts
- Craft activities
- Special prayer times
- Worship songs with chords
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: This is a print-on-demand, digital download that does not include shipping because there is no physical item.
You'll receive an email with a link to download your curriculum once you've purchased it. Everything is enclosed in a ZIP file that you may access from your device, allowing you to get started right away.