Happy Easter is a 4-week Bible experience for all ages. This intergenerational curriculum is highly flexible and provides a unified experience for your entire Sunday School program and the whole family.
Designed to be led in-person or online, this 4-week Sunday School lesson pack comes with 4 powerful lessons for all ages:
- A Joyful Celebration [Mark 11:1-11]
- I've Just Seen Jesus [John 20:1-18]
- Seeing is Believing [John 20:19-31]
- Jesus Appears to the Disciples [Luke 24:36-48]
Your Sunday School class will learn in depth about the Easter season and Biblical principles relating to faith through the history of Palm Sunday, Jesus's death on the cross and how he rose from the dead on Easter Sunday, and about Jesus appearing to the disciples after he was resurrected.
WHAT DO I GET IN THIS SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON PACK?
- 15 lesson plans: preschool, lower elementary, and upper elementary
- 5 Animated Bible videos (watch sample)
- 5 How-to video instructions for teachers (watch sample)
- 15 Bible backgrounds (download sample)
- 15 Teacher devotions (download sample)
- 15 Supply checklists (download sample)
- 15 Parent handouts (download sample)
- Bible teaching (download sample)
- Memory verse activities (download sample)
- Interactive Bible experiences (download sample)
- Snack activities (download sample)
- Group games (download sample)
- Coloring page handouts (download sample)
- Craft activities (download sample)
- Special prayer times (download sample)
- Worship songs with chords (download sample)
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: This is a print-on-demand, digital download that does not include shipping because there is no physical item.
You'll receive an email with a link to download your curriculum once you've purchased it. Everything is enclosed in a ZIP file that you may access from your device, allowing you to get started right away.