Rescue 3:16 is a 4-week Bible experience all about salvation in Jesus Christ. This intergenerational curriculum is highly flexible and provides a unified experience for your entire Sunday school program and the whole family.
Designed to be led in-person or online, this 4-week curriculum includes lessons on seeking the savior, the baptism of Jesus, being born again, and Jesus as the Way to the Father.
What do I get each week with the Rescue 3:16 lesson pack?
- 3 lesson plans: preschool, lower elementary, and upper elementary
- Animated Bible videos (watch sample video)
- How-to video instructions for teachers
- Bible backgrounds
- Teacher devotions
- Supply checklists
- Parent handouts
- Bible teaching
- Memory verse activities
- Interactive Bible experiences
- Snack activities
- Group games
- Coloring page handouts
- Craft activities
- Special prayer times
- Worship songs with chords